Tuesday, November 11, 2008

After so much trouble, at last... Don't know what happen to my Mozilla Firefox. Having problem to upload the pictures even today. I actually used IE to do so (which happens to be my least favourite browser). Hope it will be okay the next time I used it.

Well, just want to show you some pictures for my trip to the City last week. Haha a bit poor quality lar because I take with my handphone's camera unless someone would be kind enough to sponsor me a camera? Would appreciate that... Hehe

So, I actually went around the Singapore River at the Marina Bay area? If you don't know what am I talking about, you can always google for a map of Marina Bay in the internet.I actually went there with my brother and cousin (who is not really first time here but haven't been here for a long long time, get it?)... Well, so we just bring him around considering we settled at Singapore for quite some time.

Here is it.

The view of the city by the Singapore River... Looks a bit like KL, right? Except for the river (Unless you want compared to Klang River XD). If you can see one building with alot of lights, that is actually Fullerton Hotel (very grand you know!)



The Singapore's Durian : Esplanade (Can you see which one? Its the one on the left). A place where you can watch all those theatre stuff and performance... Ignore the couple please...




Different view from the Singapore River. Not so clear here but you can actually see Eye of Singapore from here (yea, the one that is round and got light one)

And, of course, the Merlion Statue. Singapore's icon...


I actually didn't take much pictures. But if you are here, you can actually see many light decoration around the city. Well, it's a tourism area after all. Maybe, you can come sight-seeing one day for those who haven't been here. Just look see look see...

1 comment:

shane. said...

ehh... i dropped by. hah! :D