Monday, December 1, 2008

I Guess I Gone Crazy...

It's been awhile since I actually blog and my first post after so long is done at 6.43am... How crazy is that? Well, apparently in 2 hours time will be my last paper... Been studying for it whole night until a point I don;t even understand. "I guess that's my limit", I said to myself. So, I decided to go to sleep. But since I have coffee during my study time, I can't sleep!!! I rested awhile around 1 hours plus and here I am, blogging about it...

Apparently, I am not confident with the last paper I going to take later. Well, first of all, it's a Maths module and as you know, there is a need for practice lar but I only manage to do some reading and understanding the lecture notes. Secondly, the most terrible of all, this paper I taking also contain some statistic (which I don't really like). My Stats lecture is terrible! I don't even understand what he is actually teaching about. So, you know how bad is it lar for me...

Last paper, I really do hope it will be over and that I will do okay for it. Won't expect much with such last minute preparation especially when I am so 'karat'. At 11am, I will be FREEEEEEEE!!!!! I hope I won't come out crying later over the paper *LOL*.

I guess many of you will ask when I will be coming back... Mark the date! Its Dec 8 and I will have at least one month of holiday in Malaysia. Make sure call me out to hang out, yum cha, have fun , etc... I will hanging out in Singapore for around a week lar thats why so late... Got some plan to explore around here....

*Head feeling a bit weird due to low blood sugar level*

No comments: