Tuesday, May 5, 2009

There Goes the First Year...

With the last exam yesterday, I declared the end of my first year in NUS. So much have been happening since last year August when I came in here... Kind of nostalgic as I recall bit and pieces of it. I lost much and gained much as well. I think I matured a little since then XD and I do meant a little in case, some of you think I over-exaggerated. Nonetheless, I treasure those moments be it good or bad as they are unique to me.

I just did a little packing. I realized I got a lot of books and notes. Well, I just dump it all in my suitcase and hoping when parents drop by, I can ask them to bring back in Malaysia. As I see those book, I began to think that "NUS systems of MCs" are waste of money and resources. With every semester, we required to take 5 modules, and at the end, we only use them for a semester. I doubt those knowledge will stay in the brain of mine after semester is over. After that, all is thrown away or maybe some fragments left as knowledge. This makes we wonder, if university education really that important? The truth is, I doubt its really that important these days... Eh, wait a minute, what am I doing here??? NO!!!

Talking about packing, this reminds me... I just want to tell everyone I will be back this Sunday or 10 of May! Good to be back but just not in time to join the USJ4's CF adoption by ACTS Church. Afterall, I was a part of it. USJ4's CF, I wish all the best to you all and may God blesses you all in abundance... On the other hand, please come and look for me and of course, ask me out yumcha or something. *I hope I got enough money for outings* Moreover, I got 2 and half months for holiday! I think I want to make it a meaningful one...

Ok, the end....

No comments: