Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pre LOUD! 2009

*6 days and 17 hours plus away from leaving Malaysia*
*And still number is still dropping even now*


I just hope time stop this moment... And maybe reversed it too. But the truth is time won't wait for anyone. I really enjoyed my holiday back here in Malaysia. The times that I spent with all my friends became even more valuable to me as time goes on.


Ok, just leave that behind for now. In 14 hours time, LOUD! 2009 will start!!! I am kind of excited about it. Although I am just helping out in Logistic, I am really excited to see 2000 people filled Dream Centre. If you don't know what LOUD! is, LOUD! stands for Living Out Ur Destiny! What is it about? Basically, we are having a concert... Of course, this is a Christian concert but if you think that it is boring, I can tell you that you are wrong... One of the reason we organize LOUD! is to show that Christians too can have fun and more than that, to help people to live out their destiny.

In less than 8 hours, I suppose to leave for church to help the preparations. Well, there are a lot of things to prepare especially in the Logistic departments such as moving chairs, preparing the Sports Centre and Hall 2 (which have Dance Mat games, Guitar Hero and Nintendo Wii) and etc. I am kind of anxious, hoping that all things will go smooth later and I hope that all the equipments needed will be around...

I think I better be going to sleep now...Hope I can sleep well...

No comments: