Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fiuhhhh!

My hectic week is over at last... What a relief... Yeap, I was so busy until I didn't really have time to blog. With all these study things going on, the last thing on my mind would to update my blog. Well, I end it yesterday with a 14 hours of sleep. Apparently, I was chatting with Yit Yee. She told me be right back as usual. As I wait and wait while watching Dragonball, I actually *ahem ahem* fell asleep. It was such a deep sleep that I don't know what happen until I woke up at around 4am, I realised that she offline already, assuming because I didn't reply her. Oops, sorry, Yit Yee! After that, I actually offline and then continue my sleep until 3 in the afternoon today. Its been such a long time since I had such a long sleep. I guess I am really exhausted. After all, I had class from 8am to 7pm and after that, I got chess training until 11. You can say that I am actually like zombie when I reach home tat time.

Leaving that, I actually want to post on NUS TeamNite 2008. This event is actually about giving awards to NUS team which performed excellently during the past years. Don't get me wrong, I didn't win anything. I was there actually to 'ta hei' for NUS Chess team in which I was in. The day before NUS TeamNite, I was actually rather tired and thought of not going but since I promised to go, I went for it.

Here is some picture...

The picture of where the event was held... It looks abit like those opera theatre in the west...



The picture of NUS Chess team. Usually its bigger than these and only 3 person in this picture which is not receiving award including me. Well, we have to wear formal for that. Really like a big thing.


I went there and watch them giving the awards to all the athletes (I don't know why Chess is categorized as sports as well. Mental sports I guessed). They actually shared about their achievement (only those with highest awards) and I was pretty inspired I guess. Don't ask me why, I don't know why. But well, to comment on the whole thing, it was quite good with excellent performance from NUS Cheerleader team and also farewell for our NUS President (which was apparently leaving at the end of the year). Also, got quite a lot of food that I can eat for free. Taste better than usual food that I ate too.

Yea, so that so called the end of that...

Hmm, next week still got test an I have to study again soon.... T_T When will this end???

No comments: