Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanks Guys...

First of all, I want to thank all who wish me on my birthday!!! As you all took time to send me comments or SMS wishing me... Thanks a lot... You know who you are...

I would like to say sorry for the late reply. Been really lazy lately, for some unknown reasons. No motivation to study even though there is another test next week. Perhaps, this reminds me of coming exam for every single week until finals (except for the revision week). Stressed out! Not to mention the reports that I need to type and assignments I need to prepare. Especially for the coming week when I have 3 practical sessions, a test, a debate assignment and of course, various tutorials.... I feel like fainting already thinking about it. Terrible days.

Many of you asked what did I do for my birthday. Apparently, I did nothing. I told some of you and somebody called me a liar. It is really that hard to believe? To me, my birthday is just like any other normal days. Well, I actually slept a lot on my birthday. After my class end at 1pm, I came home and go see Mr 'Chao Gung' (hope you know what I mean). Still so hard to believe? Actually for many years, me and my family don't celebrate birthday somehow. I don't know why but somehow lar... My parents will give me angpao (actually just money, but angpao sounds more right) on my birthday and that's all. Perhaps that affected me a lot. So, I mostly celebrate for my friends but not for myself. Too used to it already. Anyway, thanks again for wishing me...

I think for many years to come, this will happen to me. Well, mainly because my birthdate is not on the right date, I think. Wrong timing XD! Maybe I should consider changing my birthdate (just kidding! I can't do that, can I?). But I am just with the way I 'celebrate' my birthday! Just simply sleep will do. I guess that will be my own birthday present. Haha...

No comments: