Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back in Singapore...

It's been second day since I move back to my hostel. The truth is that I already start missing those times I have in Malaysia *Wish that I could be there now*. I have no idea why I am feeling like that. Maybe in my mind, Singapore is a representation of hard times? Maybe it's just me...

Even now, I am actually expecting the coming of Chinese New Year in two weeks time. On those days, I can come back after some ticket-hunting to go back to KL *Yay!!!*. Can you believe this? Buses company started to charge crazily on bus tickets. Shame on you, bus companies!!! Just because it's CNY, you started increasing price knowing that we need to go back!

On the other hand, I need to skip 2 days of class in order to go back to KL and coming back to Singapore. I tried not to skip these classes but then I got no choice lor... I am a good student, ok?

Strangely, I got no inspiration of what to blog about... Just a few days, I feel like blogging alot of stuff. Mental block , I suppose? How sad...

Lastly, just want to show some video I took at Suntec City that I went during one of the days that I am here. Found it to be quite nice lor... Poor quality though...


No comments: