Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!!


Yay!!! Chinese New Year is here!!! *Celebrate, ang pau and lots of food!*

It has been almost a week since my last post. I realise that I like to type MORE words than to post pictures... The truth is I am ~lazy~ to take picture and upload to computer and then upload to blog unless it is really nice lar... My habit XD

Tomorrow at 8pm, I will be leaving Singapore and going back to Malaysia. I can't imagine spending my Chinese New Year here... Malaysia is still the best place for Chinese New Year.

Well, because I going back earlier than expected, I have to miss one of my CA ( Continual Assessment) on Friday. This CA actually carries 10% mark for my final. Hmph! There is nothing I can do about it. I told my lecturer about it and guess what is his reply? He said, "I am sorry. There is nothing I can do about it. I actually anticipated this but because there is no other day, I have to set it on this date." I was like "..." and I told him nevermind. Then he keep saying, "I am sorry, there is nothing I can do about it" a lot and alot of times. I think I lost count about it. Anyway, my point is I am a little bit frustrated because previously, I bought the ticket before they announce this. *Terrible people, so late ni announce...* Guess I need work harder to overcome those 10 marks lost.

Chinese New Year coming which means a lot people will be leaving for their hometown. I wonder will this Chinese New Year can hang out with friends? Call me out if you are around... Or even come find me! My time here is not long, only up to 3rd day of Chinese New Year...

So, once again Gong Xi Fa Cai to all who celebrate Chinese New Year! *Hmm, forgot got assignments but don't care lar*