Monday, January 12, 2009

Here Comes 2nd Semester!!!

Ok, I don't know why I made the blog title so exciting. Well, in fact who will be excited about it?

But oh well, since that it has already started, lets just talk about it a little. My first class of this semester is actually statistic. Did I mention to you that I did terribly in one of my module that contained statistics? Not that I like to take it but it was allocated to me. So, no choice but I have to take it.

First of all, I need to thank God that my lecturer for this statistics module of mine were more vibrant, animated and speaks in language that I understand (so far lar...). Previously, I got a lecturer that was definitely, definitely monotonous and a mumbler... It's not that he don't know how to speak English (he is an ang-mo by the way...) but he is somehow lazy to talk? Oh well, I just glad that it's over.

Tomorrow, I will have 3 lectures *hmph, terrible*. Let me see... I have Sociology in the morning (I really can't believe I actually took it). In the afternoon, I have Astronomy (I just took it to fufill requirement, not because I like it) and Chinese (trying to graduate from a 'banana' to maybe a 'mango' (because inside and outside also yellow?).

My original plan was actually to minor in management by taking 2 business modules but like my msn display says, "I hate CORS bidding!!!" You may never get my frustration now but trust me, it can be really frustrating when dealing with it. To an extend, you will have that 'whatever' kind of attitude when comes to dealing with it.

So, that is the end of my first day... *Realized that I becoming an Arts students as I travel to Arts' Faculty a lot...*

No comments: