Friday, January 2, 2009

Reflection...


HAPPY YEAR 2009!

As I look back to 2008 from 2009's point of view, I was amazed. I personally think that 2008 had not been that great of a year to me. Nonetheless, I was really thankful for the good things and bad things (not for the bad things but) how I managed to pull it through) that had happened to me. Speaking of bad experiences, I realized that 2008 has more bad experiences than previous years. I think that there are many times that I want to break down and cry it all out (in which I could not). Strange isn't it???


This has really lasted for quite some time in 2008 but I think no one actually knew because I never tell? However, my holidays during the whole month of December is really fruitful. I realized that I seriously miss my life in Malaysia. Going to church on Saturday and spending time with my friends in Youth Group are things that I missed the most. SJ2, I really miss all of you! Thank you for spending your precious times with me. I will treasure it always. I hope you all will still be there when I came back for my next long vacation.

Besides that, to all my friends in high school, thank you for the fun 'yumcha' sessions that we have. I will also remember it dearly. Now that my holiday is going to end soon, I am actually 'berat hati' to go back to Singapore. I wish that I could have more time here!


I guess when I am back here, I actually learn more things than the whole year. I did alot of reflections during these times which proved priceless to me. Perhaps my decision to study in Singapore is wrong? Maybe not? Well, to me now, what had happened had happended. Nothing can change that but one thing that I know, I can continue to look towards year 2009 with much hope and anticipations...