Saturday, August 2, 2008

The 4th Day in PGP...

If you are expecting a post with alot of pictures, sorry to disappoint you. Not really in mood to take pictures around despite having camera phone nowadays. It's been kind of boring actually during this stay here. Actually, I am supposed to bid for my modules but alot of problems came up. Quite troublesome system we have here. This CORS thing (that's what we called it) can really make you go crazy. Why? Because of troublesome things you have to do. First, we are suppose to bid for another 2 modules besides of my major's allocated modules (even that is a problem, I still haven't received my allocated modules eventhough I went to settle it this morning) and these modules must satisfy our timetable. So, in order to satisfy this timetable, I have to let go some of more interesting module for some other weird or more unknown/maybe boring modules. How sad my life that is?

Secondly, after we had chosen our modules, now it's bidding time. Basically, you are given some points and you are to use this point to bid to get your preferred module. Well, to put in a more understandable explaination, it is like a SHARE MARKET! The only gain is that you get your module and the loss is you don't get it. So, you actually need to bid wisely and I think you need some psychological mind to play along with them. I had met a senior this morning and he is like "Should I bid or should I drop this module?" and he is only bidding for one. What a headache is that to him.

Some troublesome system doesn't make our life any better. Argh! That's what I would like to say here. Stress is building up. Poor me. If any of you would like to join me in NUS, better be ready to deal with this thing. Make sure you get a senior to help you, it'll be easy that way.

I really do miss Malaysia. Been thinking of it quite everyday (not because I am patriotic, I am not, ok?) but to be exact, my communities that are around me especially my gang and my CG. I really do miss you all T_T. I really do enjoy the time we have during past years. Well, I am here and you all are there. What can I do about it? I been waiting for December to come (what lar me... Semester hasn't start already thinking of holiday).

What do I do here everyday, you may ask? Eh, nothing to be exact. More like sleep, makan, online and doing that troublesome thing called CORS. I got no game on my laptop as it is new, so no game lor... So, I am stuck with boringness until my class start officially on 11 August. Why make until so long? Nothing better to do is it? Sometimes, I go down to TV room to watch TV. One way of passing time. Amazingly, there is TV2 and TV3. So, can go watch some Malaysian news and sometimes movie. Singapore's TV stations got no movies to watch one, only their drama. Really no life.

I think I going to stop here.Hopefully got something fun lar in next few days.

No comments: