Monday, August 4, 2008

My Room...

Its been almost a week since I moved in to my hostel. However, I have not show the pictures of it to anyone. So, someone has been complaining and asking me to webcam my room to her. Now, I took 2 pictures of it to show to everyone lor... I no professional photographer, so, sorry if it does not satisfy you.
Taa daa!!! Nothing special lar actually and my room is a little bit messy cause when I go out and come back, usually just dump everything on the table. If some of you think this is a nice room, think again...Cause you haven't see the bad side of it (especially at night). You see, in the morning as early as 8am, there will be a NATURAL alarm clock that doesn't ring but shines straight through to your eyes and to your skin causing you to feel hot and irritated that you can't ignored it. Behold, the sun! Yes, my room faces east and this is terrible to me as I love to sleep and I don't like to be disturbed for no particular reason. Not to mention, at afternoon, the room will be extra warm than usual (now I realise the importance of air-cond). To tell you the truth, even my room back in Subang has no air-cond and I don't feel hot if I sit there whole afternoon (thanks to my jungle house). Here, I can't tahan lor. Either I stay at my bed (cause the fan blow directly at me) or I go down to TV room to enjoy air-cond. A way of escape for me.

However, I think when my class starts, I won't be staying much in this room. Thank God for that! I think I will choose to stay out longer than to come back here early, I think lar...

Sayonara for now...

2 comments:

akatsukiotoko said...

Waaa....the room so nice....

May i drop by there for a night?

Mun Lok said...

lol sure if u can come here...haha sked cant fit u ni lor...haha