Sunday, August 10, 2008

Last Day of Holiday...

I just came back from the TV room after watching news and some movie (I watched before already but boredness caused me to watch it again). Before I went back to my room, I went for a little detour. Where can I go? I went to the roof but however the locked door prevent me from going up to that roof. So, all I could do is just take a little pic from the staircase. Jakun right?


Sorry for the first picture. It is a little bit blur due because I used a camera phone to take and it's night mode not so good. So, if you may wonder what am I trying to show. Well, see the lights in the pictures? It is actually the port there. You may not be able to see it from the picture. Actually, there are thousands of containers stacked and in the day, you can actually see the machinery they used there.

Ok, the 2 pictures below are actually view of my residential areas from that particu


Last but not least, my SS picture sitting at the staircase. Behind me is the locked door (Haiz, detour failed).

Tomorrow will be my first class. It really shows me that my holiday is over T_T. Good and bad lar. Good because no more boring days and bad because no more relaxing. However, tomorrow only got one lecture class because tutorial and lab classes will only begin next week. So, no need to stress for first day of uni.

No comments: