Thursday, August 7, 2008

At Last, But Its Not Over?

Well, to inform you all, my bidding for modules were done. A good thing as that whole bidding system is troublesome in my point of view. Oh, guess what modules I bid? Actually, I was pre-allocated 3 modules for my major and I needed to bid for another 2 more modules (besides of my English language module). Well, the another 2 modules are none other than GEK2500 Living with Chemistry and MA1421 Basic Applied Mathematics for Science (basically its another chemistry and maths module lar....no need to wah the name.... I have no idea why their name must be so "geng" one). I guess that is a good choice as I think I could handle it. Another good point is that I bid it with only 1 point. Good bargain I supposed because we need to save up points for the next semester to fight with our seniors. Haha, complicated isn't it? Well, just say 1 point is way cheap! It is the minimum point to get a module. I don't know why no one wants it as there is way alot of vacancies for it but no demand. Some modules, however, are very popular such as USC2001 Discover Science 1 - Energy can go up to 6895 points!!! I wonder what's so good about that module. That number is high, ok? It may take up to years to save up that point but wait, is that even possible? I have no idea now.

Oh, you may wonder what is the GEK, MA and USC thing that I mentioned. It is actually codes that stands for something. For example, MA is for mathematics and GEK is general education modules. Eh, but the living with chemistry thing is general education module mer? To tell you the truth, I have no answer for you. After all, I am not the one to set that.

Although bidding is over (for me lar, but it is still on for others), another horrible part is coming. BALLOTING!!! For your information, bidding is for modules while balloting is for the module's tuition class and laboratory class. There is alot options. What I need to do is to select those that fit into my schedule. Hopefully, I get what I want. If not, I don't know how. So, now I have to wait and wait and wait....

No comments: