Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Week has Passed...

So, there go my first week of uni life...Full of lectures and classes everyday, fuh, I am so tired. In fact, I am a little sleepy now...Why? Because I'm tired lor... Today, I got class from 8am until 2pm when I have 2 hours break. After that, lecture and tutorial until 7pm. It's not over yet, after that, I went for trial for NUS Chess Team. I reached back my hostel around 11.15pm I think. You see, tired or not? Never go out for so long time for long long time... Nowadays, every fortnight, this terrible schedule will happen to me (one of my laboratory session and tutorial only happen 2 weeks once). Not to mention, starting from next week, I no longer have break from 2-4pm on Friday because my English tutorial is starting. Really killing me! (arghh, why I get band 4 for QET, damn regret now!)

If you all don't know, I am currently taking 6 modules (not because I want, excuse me). Generally, people usually take 5 modules per semester (the minimum for each semester I think). Well, I have to take 6 because of the English module that doesn't bring me benefit at all (Because it doesn't help me to graduate). I wonder why do they even have such module. Waste of time in my opinion and also my energy.

Well, at the end of today, I am actually left with a pratical report to do and some other reading especially for my biochemistry module (realised that I am like blur sotong in class). To tell you the truth, I haven't bought a single book for my modules. Why? Because it is so so so expensive (in my opinion. other say it's cheaper than other place). A book itself will cost around s$50 (heart pain when see that price). So, now I waiting for a second book sale in 18 August to get some cheaper books. After all, some books I only use for one semester. Therefore, I don't think it is worth and for others, I may not need it as lecture is quite informative and they are quite the same with my Form 6 subjects. I try to save up some from there (all are in S$, see also eye sore).

Talking about eye sore, I feel like my eyes are half-closed. Going to online awhile. Eh, Friday you know, must appreciate it. Friday never been so precious to me before...

No comments: