Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hmm...

I am halfway through my break now... I wonder how fast time do pass... Another 4 more days, then it ends. Then, exam comes. Bored! I been studying for it since last Tuesday. You should have seen my bored face. Personally, I slept twice when I open the book today and yesterday. Perhaps, the book got sleeping potion on it as Yit Yee says... Anyhow, doesn't matter got sleeping potion or not, must try to overcome it.

The book I am reading...

Can you see my boring face?FYI, I am not as focus as I am in the picture. In fact, I always lost focus when studying unlike this picture. Wondering to some kind of lala-land...

As I said, I been studying day and night and never really have a chance to go out. I think the only leisure I had was watch a drama about Genghis Khan. Other than that, I played one or two games of Warcraft 3. Lol, now I realised my this few days is quite lifeless. Gotta admit it! Tomorrow will be a little bit different from today because I am going to City area tomorrow. Need to get some important things done which is my Tuition Grant. This Tuition Grant is important because reduce my NUS tuition fees by around 78%. That is alot of money considering it to be in S$. Hmm, I wonder where I should go afterwards... Walking around City alone is not what I really want. Felt kind of lifeless and lonely that way...Anyway, just let tomorrow be tomorrow for now.

As you can see below, this is a building called University Hall in my campus.


Let me tell you a weird thing regarding it. Eventhough it is called University Hall, it has absolutely no function as a hall or a place where function can be held. It is just a bunch of administration offices for NUS. Strange place, isn't it? Maybe, they got no other better name. This building is actually quite near my faculty, basically just next to it but I never bother to come here before until last Monday to settle my Giro thing... At the end of it, I was told that I won't be able to pay my school fees (actually I no need to pay any fees for it -_-' due to fact that the amount of fee have been deducted) through it as it require one month to process. Haiz, why their system so weird want? Well, I don't think I will bother about it for now. Hmph!

That's all for now...

No comments: