Sunday, September 21, 2008

Of Holiday, Stupidity & Confusion...

Today's post is split to 3 parts as title states. Yea, holiday is here!!! After hard work for 6 weeks I think, I can rest now for a few days (not the whole week). Well, after my break, comes 2 tests in the same week! So how can I have full break throughout this week. Both of this tests actually contribute towards my final. Good is that no need fully rely on finals for good grade but bad thing is that I have to study continuously T_T. No one like to study wan lar and I mean NO ONE! You must be crazy to love studying... I have no choice! Neither do you unless you are the type no need to work for living next time... Then , I nothing to say lor... On the other hand, I will not be back in KL/Subang Jaya during this week because I think its hard to get ticket to go and come back... Somemore, I don't like the bus journey (too long and boring). But, I think I will travel to Johor, still consider Malaysia right? I invite you all to travel to Johor to come and yum cha with me! Just kidding lar, I know you all are busy people.

On stupidity, few days ago, I receive a letter concerning something with my bank account with NUS (method of paying actually). Its called interbank GIRO which is a method of paying my school fees. Well, actually my application was rejected because of some mistakes I make in filling the form. They sent me a letter asking me to fill in new form and return by 10 September!!! I was like '...' . Har, I only got this on 20 September and they asking me to return by 10 September. They think I am what? Can reverse time want? Ish ish, isn't that stupid? Planning to do this on Monday because I need go to bank for some procedure. Nevermind, its not my fault. Hope they still accept. Terrible people...

Lastly on confusion, recently I got this confused feeling. Don't know why actually... I just feeling a little confused on one particular matter... Shall just mention it here, will not go into details...Haha, this Mun Lok damn random, simply write nonsense... Lol, I don't know why, amybe it's holiday. For those not having holiday, don't jealous because I still need to study want. Fake holiday, no wonder they called it break instead of holiday.

Hehe, enjoy yourself...

No comments: