Friday, September 5, 2008

Really, really busy...

Yeah, my post says it all. I do not really much time recently. Basically, for most of the days, my class starts in the morning either 8 or 10am and may end at around 4 or 6pm. When I reach my room, I am actually half dead/half alive. Then at night, I need to study, do tutorials, lab reports and sometimes assignments as well. It is hectic not because there are a lot but rather because the knowledge gained through the class is quite deep. Due to that, I need to digest it slower and need to put more time to understand it better (It is definitely tougher than Form 6). A lot of concepts I need to get familiar with, especially my Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Molecular Genetic modules. One of the important concept we must always try to apply is 3D concept in my point of view. This is especially true in Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry where you need to begin look at 3D structure of each chemical or biological compounds and how this affects their properties. Complicated huh? I think so because in Form 6, 3D concept is not much stressed upon. Now, it is different. Wake up, Mun Lok from your relax mindset!!!

On the other hand, for my CCA (co-curricular activities), I am officially accepted for NUS Chess Team. I guess I just made it, barely. Well, my skill is quite rusty and concentration level is not that high compared to other people. I just can't simply sit there and think about 10 steps ahead of the game. It is just not me. Perhaps, it is not me to play this way but sometimes, miracles do happen. For example, I, sometimes, somehow manage to concentrate throughout whole game at the cost of my nerve cells.

You may ask, got anything that is nothing to do with using your mind? Eh, for now is a no! Maybe except for my sleeping time where my brain is spared. I think I going to be stupid one day because all my nerve cells going to die due to overusage of it. Haha, awaiting for holidays in around 2 weeks' time.

Meanwhile, studying hard for organic chemistry test on Monday and thinking of how to write report for molecular genetic laboratory sessions....

No comments: