Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Moon Cake Festival...

Last Saturday, while everyone is having fun at Yit Yee's house, I actually went for another Mid-Autumn festival in PGP (my residence) with my friend. So that become my alternative of celebrating mooncake festival. Doesn't look like I got a choice actually. You don't expect me to travel back to Malaysia because I got no holiday and getting ticket to go back will be troublesome.

So, off we went. It wasn't that big but sufficient to let us have the experience of celebration. There are sone activities such as lantern riddles and tea drinking etc. So, I and my friend went for lantern riddle (not in Chinese obviously) and managed to get 4 correct riddles, 2 each. Prizes are 4 packet of sweets (no idea why only sweets) which are currently in my room. Quite big packet want, don't know how I wll finish it. If can finish also, teeth also got hole already. Then, we actually went to moon cake making stall. Yea, so here is my so-not-nice shape moon cake.

Hmm, really out of shape. Maybe I didn't press enough in the mould, still got abit shape of moon cake. LOL (let me keep some face, ok?). It taste like a moon cake lar obviously, just doesn't look like one (y friend's one look more like a proper mooncake). And of course, no diarhoea for me after eating it.

The stalls there are actually quite limited. Then, they got host speaking all the time and trying to draw response from the crowd which in turn being ignored. So sad for them and funny for me to look at them. I think I laugh at them quite a number of time (Mun Lok is so bad!).

I think we finish seeing in one hour, then after that we have dinner. We never go moon sighting lar... We are not that 'romantic' to do so. Of course, no lantern as well. If not, PGP may get on fire.

I still want to eat moon cake even though it's over. I only eat 1/4 of real moon cake and my own made moon cake. So, I would really like to eat more because I like it mar... It's expensive here, no doubt because in Malaysia already complain expensive, what more here...So, nevermind, one day surely can eat more. Next year, perhaps. Maybe you all can consider giving me mooncake next year. LOL.

No comments: