Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blogging to Relieve Stress...

Yeap, so here am I sitting in front of computer after a few torturous hours of maths studying... Conclusion, brain fried! Lol.. Though it look quite easy but there is a lot of concepts that I need to grasp, not to mention the test tomorrow carries 30 marks to the finals. How can I not be stressed ler? I just did the past year test, realised that it killed a lot of my brain cells. Aiyo, this is just test, if final how to cope ler? Let's put that aside for the moment.

From last week until this week, the weather has been terribly hot. Why I say terribly hot? Because back in Malaysia, my room which doesn't have air-con is not as hot as my room here. Back then, I seldom or almost never complain of the heat. Home is still better, isn't it? In this few terribly hot day, I been showering at least twice a day... Sometimes, even 3 times! Today's weather however, is cloudy. From the looks of it, there is a feeling that it will rains but too bad it doesn't. So, end up in my room feeling and complaining of the heat. I saw on news today that in PJ its raining. How nice is that?

I will try to post some pictures of my last week's visit to NUS museum by this week. Hope I can find time to do so. Been really busy actually and uploading those pictures is a little troublesome using blogspot. Need to find time to actually able to do it nicely, I hope...

Got to go back study for maths tomorrow...

No comments: