Monday, September 8, 2008

Kind of Lost...

Tomorrow will be my Organic Chemistry test... Just studied for it, now my brain like a bit numb. This is only beginning of my misery I guess. What will be tested tomorrow is only 6 chapters and I am already like that. I wonder what will happen to me at the final exam. Never mind, now my brain is a bit empty. Suddenly I like at lost what I should do. Somehow, I feel like there is something I need to do but I don't know what is it... Over-studying effect I guess.

Well, turn out that I rather miss Malaysia food. I actually told one of my friend and she reply, "Eh, I thought Malaysia food and Singapore food are the same?" The answer is almost, around 80%. But then food choices here is quite limited. For example, Pan Mee here is only soup based, don't have the dry type one (also happen to be my favourite). See, sad right? And then even that soup based Pan Mee is a bit different, and also the sauce. Of course, chicken rice is everywhere, in almost every canteen I see. Actually, almost all the food is same, only slight varitation in style of cooking. The funny thing is one time I actually saw on Singapore Channel that they are actually promoting Penang food. I think even Singaporean think Malaysia food is nice.

Since I say Singaporean food is like that bad, what do I usually eat? Hmm, almost everything so that I won't get bored of eating it. Usually, I will eat rice for dinner because won't get hungry so easily and I asked for additional rice as well XD. My option? Sometimes mixed rice, sometimes dai-chao (don't know correct or not but the meaning is actually fry dish I think?) Pardon me for my lack of knowledge. Well, so far what I like about their food here is actually the big portion and also cheap (don't convert to RM lar. sure more expensive) in their S$. Taste is abit lacking actually. You may eat and think something is wrong with their tastebuds (no offence). But then, have to cope with it lor, no choice. Hehe kind of miss mamak food in Malaysia. Mamak stall is rare here, maybe somewhere which I don't know. There is roti canai but teh tarik is missing! How can??? Of course, no roti tissue here... December, faster come!

Until then...

No comments: