Thursday, September 11, 2008

I was Conned!

Yes, I was really conned (kena tipu lor). Conned for what? Definitely not for love but really money and my time. You may wonder who want to con me? You have to guess based on this pictures then...


Evidences of being conned...


Another important evidence...


Can you guess??? (What lar this Mun Lok show pictures of his clothes hanging...)






Scroll down for answer
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The answer is Dryer no.4 of Laundry Room at Block 20, Residence 4!!! ... (Mun Lok kena conned by a no-brain item called dryer...His IQ must be quite low...)

Yes, I am conned by a dryer... It supposed to dry my clothes for me, end up most of it is still moist. End up have to hang at room. Haihz... Hey, of course I am upset. I pay 60 cents instead of 40 cents I usually does. So, shouldn't it do a better job than a 40 cents job? Not that I am upset with the wastage of 60 cents but the fact I have to hang it around my room and then, got that kind of 'wet wet' kind of smell. This shouldn't happen lar.

Actually, before I put my clothes into that PARTICULAR DRYER, I thought why this is empty while the rest is full. I thought to myself maybe it got a little bit of problems. I admit... I accidentally cursed that dryer which reflect back to me. At the end the day, I am the one receiving all the bad stuffs... (Brilliant Mun Lok got power to curse himself!)

So, yeah, now I have to wait untill tomorrow for it to dry... At least a day of hanging and blowing by fan... Mun Lok oh Mun Lok...

No comments: